Female Masturbation/Question on dogs?

Question
Hello! I'd like to thank you really quick for taking the time to read this. You're awesome!
I'm 13, and recently started masturbating. I must say I really enjoy it, and I'm totally comfortable with it. Of course, I don't plan on getting totally sexually active yet.... At least, not with people.I have a couple questions about my dog. I have /lots/ of fantasies about him and me. I've actually even let him lick me, and it feels wonderful, let me tell ya'. But my question is, is it healthy  to be having These fantasies? And is it safe to take it further? Is it bad that I let him lick me?
Sorry for bombarding you with questions like These.
Thanks again!!

Answer
I advise you not to continue being sexual with your dog.  It is not good for either you or the dog.  Some people might call it animal abuse.  At some point, you might want to join the military or police or some other line of work that requires a security clearance.  You might be asked at that point if you've ever had sex with an animal.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.