Female Masturbation/Am I a bad person? (Masturbation)

Question
I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl. When I was about 12 I crossed my legs and was just sitting on my bed. But then I started to squeeze and squeeze even more and finally got this sensation, down there. And I didn't know what it was and I didn't think it was anything bad so I just kept doing it but not everyday or all the time. But when I felt the sensation, it felt good. So after I did it for a while, I looked it up and I came to this website. I found that I wasn't alone which gave me some relief. And I feel weird typing this because I'm only a teenager and still quite young. Anyways, I looked at a couple more websites and one of them said that it weakens your legs. Now, I'm a swimmer and have been for 5 years. I was wondering if this slows me down. Like when I kick and do different strokes. Is this true. And also, I've been so worried about this for a really long time and I feel like I'm a bad person because I do this. I stopped for a while but suddenly got into it and I really want to stop because I feel like a bad person. And it's really weird because I feel pulses like in my butt and my hands and fingers and everywhere. Is this normal? Because I hate the feeling. It's so uncomfortable. But I really want to stop because I feel like it isn't normal and that I'm a bad person. I would really appreciate it if someone have me a reasonable answer or even opinion to what I have written. Thank you do much. I appreciate all the help I get.

Answer
Hi hun-

I think in one of your questions you are asking if squeezing your legs together is weakening your legs? Or are you asking if masturbation is weakening your legs? But for both questions, the answer is no. Masturbation has no effect on your leg strength at all; I can promise you that.

Now about you feeling bad. Feeling bad is purely a personal thing. Some people feel bad over eating, while others don't have a care in the world. The same goes for masturbation. For some, its a sin, or it just makes them feel weak. I can tell you only that masturbating is very, very normal. And even the people that say they never do it, are probably lying to you and themselves. Yes. for some masturbating can make them feel bad, but I don't look at it that way. You just have to find yourself and make your own decision on that. I don't want to sound rude, ok hun :)

With your last question, I don't really understand it, sorry. You feel pulses in your butt and hands? Like heartbeats? When does this happen and for how long?

I just want you to know you are normal and masturbating is very common. I will be here if you have anymore questions about anything, ok :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..