Female Masturbation/daughter

Question
Hi, a question please regarding my 13 year old daughter Kez.  I have one of those power washers for the car and drive way etc and recently Kez has asked lots of times if she can wash the car or drive or anything.  When it works the water pipe gets a little warm and throbs a little, I noticed she likes to have the water pipe between her thighs and up against her crotch, is she getting a sexual arousal from this, we live in a quiet lane so there is never anyone else about.  I noticed she spends ages with it and is often flushed in her face, she usually wears tight ski pants or lycra shorts and has the pipe right against her crotch.

Thanks just curious

Answer
Mick,

Yes, it is very possible she is getting arousal from this. It is important to know that it is normal for her to do these things. I recommend you talk to her about it. Bring it up slowly and keep re-enforcing its ok and normal. Judgement is the last thing she needs to feel.. I think it is important that young girls have someone they can talk to about these feeling though so they don't end up acting out on them in an inappropriate way with a partner. Her hormones are telling her body she is ready for the physical feelings, but her mind is not ready for the emotional feelings which is why masturbation is a great tool to help relieve some of those pent up feelings safely.

Hope this was helpful

MissPammy

Female Masturbation

Pamela O'Brien