Female Masturbation/exercise orgasm

Question
Hi, I'm Kez and just 15, I exercise most days as I am a keen horse rider and read with interest some things about orgasms and exercise, I am not sure if I have a question or adding to what other girls have wrote but here goes.  I do sit ups each day either at home or in the gym and notice that tensing my stomach makes me feel kinda horny down below.  The other day at home I had on a fairly tight leotard over some lycra shorts and as I flexed the crotch would pull up into my vag slightly, after several reps I felt the familiar tingling and dampness seeping from my crotch, several more and I was horned up so stopped and fingered over my leotard tugging the crotch some more into my groove, then I rolled over nad kind of humped my hand to orgasm!!

Answer
Your muscles are all connected.  Doing situps is very strenuous for your abdominal muscles, as you know.  You could very easily be putting pressure on your PC muscle or on other muscles that connect with your genitals.  Also, anything physical that makes you feel good can relax you and make you more interested in genital stimulation.  

The abdominal muscles can also easily pull on your clothing and if they're tight over your vulva, that is where you'll feel it.

However, humping your hand is a dangerous form of stimulation.  It has been demonstrated as a cause of sexual dysfunction in males.  Evidence suggest that females who masturbate prone are also less likely to have orgasms in intercourse than females who masturbate by hand.  You can learn more at http://www.healthystrokes.com.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.