Female Masturbation/Feeling

When I've tried to masturbate by fingering myself I don't feel anything. I even tried markers and I don't feel anything. Is it normal to not feel anything? I am a virgin so I was wondering when I do decide to have sex will I feel anything or will I feel nothing.

Hi hun -

When you masturbate do you play with your clitoris, too? Most women have a lot more sensation in that area, then when they just finger themselves.

Let me know if you tried your clitoris and we can work together to help you.

Angie :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.