Female Masturbation/Female Orgasms.

Question
Hi, I'm 15 and have masturbating since I was about 10, and I have an issue. I always try to reach an orgasm but I just seem to be peeing myself. I have looked at it and smelled it and it is definitely urine. My boyfriend and I have an intimate relationship but I am afraid to let him finger me to the point of an "orgasm" because I don't want to pee. Am I doing something wrong? I stick my fingers in myself and run my clitoris like most people, but I don't know how to not pee.

Answer
Hi hun --

It sounds like you are 100% certain it is pee. The only thing I can do then is guide you to see your OB/GYN. Since you  know you are peeing, you need to see your OB/GYN as soon as possible.

Sorry, hun,you didn't like my answer,but I do strongly suggest you go to your OB/GYN.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..