Female Masturbation/grand daughter

Question
QUESTION: Hi, my GD has just turned 11 and when she spends time with us I notice her straddling and humping a lot of things, she still likes to sit astride my thigh but I feel her pressing down on it and rubbing her self along it as we watch TV, she mostly wears jean shorts with tights under, they look very tight and show the shape of her private area, whe she sits they ride up and I can see her sex bulging each side of the tight denim, any advice pleaee??

ANSWER: Hi Jim,
Can you be a little more specific on what you would like help with? Are you asking for help in talking with her about being more private? Or with perhaps bringing it up to her parents? Or in not noticing so much, or perhaps even helping her?
She is just beginning to feel a lot of pleasure, and just hasn't learned to hide it yet. Do you believe she masturbates using her hands in private, or have you caught her doing so?
Does she ever flirt with you or any other boys or men, or tease them, or do you believe for now it's just about the pleasure with her?
Do you have unlimited access and are you trusted completely with her? Are you involved while she is partially clothed or naked such as bath or bed time? Does it turn you on when she grinds or to see her sex?
Please answer these questions and we'll go from here
Love,
Heather

QUESTION: Thanks for the reply, she does masturbate with her hands, I have seen her several times but she doesnt know, she usually rubs through her jeans on lies on her front and humps, she does flirt with me esp when we are alone, we change together at home and in private cubicles at the pool so I see her naked and partially clothed, and yes it turns me on when she rides my thigh and I also admit I like seeing the shape of her sex through her shorts swimsuit or panties.

Answer
Hi again Jim,
It sounds like she is turning into quite the young lady! You will need to be careful here, but I wouldn't see anything wrong with talking to her about masturbation, and giving her some advice that you've learned through the years. Make sure she knows it's OK and that she can do it when she is with you. it is up to you if you are OK with her doing it in front of you.
She sounds very in-tune with her body and fun to have over at the house.
Have fun and good luck!
-Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith