Female Masturbation/Group masturbation

Question
What is group masturbation, other than the obvious title? does it include males and females together? Have you ever experienced this pleasure?

Answer
The first rule of sex education is to never talk about yourself.

Group masturbation means three or more people masturbating together.  Sometimes they engage in solo masturbation, sometimes there is interpersonal touching (manual intercourse).  Sometimes groups are all male, some are all female, and some are mixed.

Most people are interested in solo sex and paired sexuality.  Group sex is more advanced and less popular.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.