Female Masturbation/Help with orgasim

Question
Hi so i am stuck. I am 24 years old and i never had a orgaism. I tried and tried. I have had sex since 18. I tried masterbating i tried it with my exs but nothing works i get very excited to where i wanna scream but thats it i never entirly get there. I tried fingering myself using vibrators showers and all i wanna feel a orgaism. People tell me its a wonderful feeling and i probably had one not realising it....trust me i havent. I just wanna be able to have one and please myself. I am currently not in a relationship with anyone so its all on my own.....what do you suggest i do?

Answer
Hi, hun.

The truth is I can't really help you since you have tried all the options. If a vibrator doesn't work -- as well as shower heard and fingers -- then there isn't much left. I would suggest you go to your Ob/Gyn and explain to him or her what is going on. Some women just have less blood for in their clitoris and that can hinder an orgasm.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you out more.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..