Female Masturbation/Making A Virgin Girl Squirting Before Or during Defloration

Question
Hi,I want to ask if there anyway a man could make his girlfriend  or wife squirt without tearing her hymen? if Yes how? if No, how can he make her squirt during her first sexual intercourse in the middle of process?
I've seen a lot of defloration videos but I've never find any woman there squirting?
I am asking this because in my community having pre-marriage sex is forbidden. And women of my community believe that first night of marriage is like a piece of heaven. So that puts a lot of pressure on man to satisfy her in that night. And that's what I intend to do with your help of course.
Thank you

Answer
Hi Frank,
My advice is to relax and enjoy it. You can talk with your betrothed about how things aren't always like they are in gossip or in tales, and it may take you two some time to adjust to each other and really "perfect" your love-making... but that you will work hard and be a good listener to her needs and that you just want to enjoy your wedding night with her.
What I'm trying to say is, often the wedding night is not amazing, often it's awkward and both of you are unprepared and the sex is not as good as it could be, because you two don't know each other's bodies yet.
There is no one magic piece of advice to make a girl squirt, and squirting is not mandatory for a woman to feel pleasure. Many women orgasm without squirting. Be patient, listen to what she likes, and be there for her, and it will be magical for both of you.

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith