Female Masturbation/Masterbating Techniques

Hi Angie

I have been reading some of your Q&A's and it seems you are very knowledgeable. It is a bit uncomfortable asking such detailed question, but I would like to know how to find my own G-Spot and stimulate it manually? I am 24.

I am in a relationship with another woman (25), and privacy is limited, aspecially when bathing, she is always in and out. She is not to catch me masterbating. Long story short; we have been together for seven years and are now having some problems in our sex life - everything else is perfect. I have a higher sex drive and she does not have very good abilities. Therefore has never made me come without me having to help the process along. She knows it and I never criticize.

Now, until we've figured out if we will be seeing a therapist or something, I am not much interested in sex with her. However, I still get very tensed up with a lot of sexual energy. So when I do find some time to masterbate, it is usually just a quick one and leave me feeling better temporarily. I would love to find another way to satisfy myself even more. I require intense clitoral stimulation and am starting to love penetration. I own a dildo, but prefer not to always use it.

Your help would be great! Thank you,

Hi, J-

I'm sorry to hear that you are a bit sexually frustrated. I can personally tell you I have been in your spot when I was married, and it hard sometimes. And like you, I am also very easily aroused and need to masturbate frequently; so you are not alone.

The best way to answer your question is to post this page. No remember, finding and enjoying your G-spot takes time so don't get frustrated if it doesn't happen right away.

If you need to talk or bounce anything else off me, feel free to send me more notes :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.