Female Masturbation/Masterbating Techniques

Question
Hi Angie

I have been reading some of your Q&A's and it seems you are very knowledgeable. It is a bit uncomfortable asking such detailed question, but I would like to know how to find my own G-Spot and stimulate it manually? I am 24.

I am in a relationship with another woman (25), and privacy is limited, aspecially when bathing, she is always in and out. She is not to catch me masterbating. Long story short; we have been together for seven years and are now having some problems in our sex life - everything else is perfect. I have a higher sex drive and she does not have very good abilities. Therefore has never made me come without me having to help the process along. She knows it and I never criticize.

Now, until we've figured out if we will be seeing a therapist or something, I am not much interested in sex with her. However, I still get very tensed up with a lot of sexual energy. So when I do find some time to masterbate, it is usually just a quick one and leave me feeling better temporarily. I would love to find another way to satisfy myself even more. I require intense clitoral stimulation and am starting to love penetration. I own a dildo, but prefer not to always use it.

Your help would be great! Thank you,

Answer
Hi, J-

I'm sorry to hear that you are a bit sexually frustrated. I can personally tell you I have been in your spot when I was married, and it hard sometimes. And like you, I am also very easily aroused and need to masturbate frequently; so you are not alone.

The best way to answer your question is to post this page. No remember, finding and enjoying your G-spot takes time so don't get frustrated if it doesn't happen right away. http://jenniferlshelton.com/2010/07/19/finding-your-g-spot-by-laura-robertson/

If you need to talk or bounce anything else off me, feel free to send me more notes :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..