Female Masturbation/Mastubation !!

Hey im 14 years old and I started masturbating when I was around 8 or 9. Ive always used a vibrator and recently my mom found out and took it from me. I still have sexual feelings and masturbating is the only way to relieve. I don't really feel comfortable talking about this to anyone including my mom and sisters, I just feel alone and I really need help. Thanks :)

Hi hun -

Can you orgasm without the vibrator? It will take more time to climax, but you can have an orgasm with your hand or detachable shower head.

Also, if you are able to get a massager, not a vibrator, that they sell at Target and Walmart, that can act as a vibrator also.

Let me know how else I can help. I understand you don't feel comfortable talking to your family or friends about this, so I am more than happy to help.

I do ask, because of your age, to please message me again and hit the "private" box.

Thanks hun, and again I am here for you :)

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.