Female Masturbation/masturbate.

Question
i recently went out with a friend and i mention to her that i was felling very horny she then said that she could masturbate me in the toilets.As i was very horny i sed yes and we found the nearest toilet.Luckily there was no one there so she put me on the sink and slid her hand down my pants(as i dint want her so see my privates)and started gentally masturbating me.She was extremely good and i couldn't help but moaning with the pleasure.I then had the most mind blowing orgasm ever.
As i was very wet i don't her that i needed to wipe my self however she want to lick me clean.I said ok but she had to close her eyes ,so i slid my pants down and legs up in the sink and she licked me clean and i really enjoyed it.She said i tasted good.
I would like to know if this makes me a lesbian as i dont have any feeling for her and if not i would love to return the favour to any tips would be good.
Thank you and sorry for the long e mail.

Answer
Hi hun-

No, this doesn't make you a lesbian. To me, being a lesbians means you want to date other women, this is purely sexual. What you did (not where you did it: the bathroom) is very normal. Most women actually have a sexual experience with another woman once in their lives; and even if you have sex with her more than once, that doesn't make you a lesbian. I wouldn't get hung up on labels if I were you.

Also, I don't understand the second part to your question "any tips would be good". Tips for what, hun? I am more than willing to answer, I just am not sure what you are talking about.

Hope to hear back from you.

Angie  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..