Female Masturbation/multible orgasms

I was wondering, I am have many orgasms, first and I categorize my orgasms in three different ways.  My husbands says during sex I am having 10-20 orgasms cause he feels me squirting around him and those most of the time I cant feel so they are OK orgasms.  Then sometimes I have good orgasms and I can feel my body tensing and feel the build up and those are good.  Now I am 42 years old and never had a good orgasm until my 2nd husband like 8 years ago and I have since then only had 2 great orgasms and that is where after my release I am totally exhausted for like 5 min and cant think straight or move.  Don't really recall how those happen.  How can I get more of them.  As for the Ok orgasms where I first started having they the mattress on the bed was soaked afterwards and I had to put down a towel over it to sleep.  That part dont happen as much anymore that bad  Why?

I like that you have categories, that is a great way to put it into perspective. As you know as we get older our bodies change, our hormones change. Its normal to not secret has much vaginal fluid. Also sometimes with those hormone changes it can decrease the intensity of our orgasms. Have you had your hormones checked recently? Also as we get older we loose sensitivity sometimes. Have you noticed when you touch yourself does your clitoris still respond the same way? Also last thing to keep in mind, through our experiences what our bodies enjoy can change (like taste buds). Do you experiment with different things?

Female Masturbation

Pamela O'Brien

Q&A Example: Question: My boyfriend and I are not seeing eye to eye on the topic of masterbation. I like touching myself and he believes masterbation is gross. Is it wrong? And if not how much is considered unhealthy? Answer: Felicia, I am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with this. First let me say masturbation is not unhealthy, on the contrary self stimulation can be very healthy. I am sure he believes its gross due to the way he was taught to view sex. There are many places online such as Web Md where you and your boyfriend can read about the benefits of masturbation. I would make it about exploring together and getting to know your boundaries. Communication is the key, and it is very important that he feel comfortable enough to view the topic with an open mind. Masturbation is very good for reducing stress, which can reduce head aches as well as mood swings. Keep in mind that to be overly indulgent, as with anything can be a bad thing. It is not wrong to explore your body and to feel pleasure, as long as you are doing it in a safe place and being respectful to those you share space with. Some religions say it is a sin. That is not for me to dispute, you have to know where you stand on the issue. If it is ok with your belief system, then don’t worry. Open a line of communication, sort of an anything goes “family meeting”. Explain your point of view, but also be willing to hear his. Help him find his comfort level and be willing to compromise. Maybe the next time you masturbate you can use his hand instead of yours, by placing your hand over his and guiding it to the right place. Then you are exploring together and he is learning what you like at the same time. I hope this has helped, Good Luck.. MissPammy =)

I have had many years of experience in this area. Along side being a woman, I am an avid researcher. I also have a group of ladies that I gather with and we have a round table style discussion panel. If you would like to read more, I have started an advice column as well as a review blog, websites listed below.

I am the co-founder for a non profit organization called Trust-N-You. We help displaced families/individuals become acclimated back in the community. We also provide group counseling and work with the local out reach community to provide update care for as many as we can.

My review blog: http://misspammy.sensualwriter.com/ My advice column: http://askmisspammy.wordpress.com/

I have completed Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2, Microbiology, Nutrition, Medical Terminology, Philosophy, as well as Developmental Psychology and Public Speaking. I am currently attending Seminole State College to obtain my AA-Pre Psychology. Giving me the ability to duel enroll at UCF for my Bachelors in Psychology.