Female Masturbation/mutual masturbation

Question
Hello , thank you for taking the time to help people, I am a male but u mentioned in your profile you are able to advise on this subject. I am young, and recently married.my wife is pregnant and because of issues we cannot have sex. She recently asked me to masturbate for her, and she will touch herself also.I feel very awkward with this. I just pretend she isnt there?

Answer
I think it would be better if you helped your wife have an orgasm instead of pretending she isn't there.  Ask her to show you where her clitoris is, if you don't already know.  Or you can study the anatomy drawings on this site: http://www.healthystrokes.com.  Gently touch the area around her clitoris.  It's usually a bad idea to touch the clitoral head, which is very sensitive.  

Maybe she will return the favor and perform manual or oral intercourse on you.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.