Female Masturbation/TOYS FOR MASTURBATION

Question
Okay I'm a 14 year old girl. I've been masturbating since I was 7 or 8. I had always used a vibrator. And my mom knows bu she doesn't want me using it. Recently she took it from me and I've had to use my hands. But it's very hard to get myself wet. I tried masturbating with the end of my tooth brush which is a long clean and circular surface but when I do it I don't feel anything. I don't really feel comfortable talking about anything like this to my mother father or my sisters. And I just feel alone and I need honest help

Answer
Hello Ayanna,

I understand your dilemma. It is hard for you because with a vibrator everything happens much faster. When you stimulate manually everything is much slower, it takes a lot longer to feel a response. It isn't that you cant do it without a vibrator, you just have to adjust your patience level. Also try telling yourself you like it, sometimes we block ourselves out just because something is different and not what we are used to and we don't even realize we are doing it. I recommend everyone us their hands before toys so they can explore their body and get to know what they like, and where their spots are. You don't want to get dependant on a vibrator to reach climax. Its important to change things up. You are still young so there is much to be discovered. It is a very sensual thing to be able to slowly and softly touch yourself and allow yourself to respond to it. I know it is hard to talk about these things with family and can be embarrassing. I want you to try to relax either in your bed or in the bath and close your eyes and really feel your self the next time. Don't worry how long it takes and don't worry if you don't respond the second you touch yourself. Be patient and allow yourself the time to really feel all over and play.

I hope this was helpful

MissPammy  

Female Masturbation

Pamela O'Brien