Female Masturbation/vaginal orgasm

Question
I can easily reach an orgasm through clitoral stimulation while masturbating or sexual intercourse. However, I have never done so vaginally. Are there any tips that can help me? Does age have something to do with this, since I am only 18?

Answer
It is a good thing that you can masturbate to orgasm clitorally and can orgasm in intercourse.  Lots of women can't.  Most females don't become orgasmic vaginally until they have been clitorally successful for a few years.  So your situation is not unusual.  I would say pay attention to vaginal feelings that you enjoy in intercourse.  Also try to figure out where your G spot is.  It's on the upper surface of your vagina about a third of the way in.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.