Female Masturbation/getting "wet"

Question
Hi!
Im 14 and ive been masturbating since a semi young age. About 7 or 8. Of course, at the time, I didnt know what masturbating was or what I was doing I just knew it was very pleasurable. Only in the last year or so ive started watching porn and fingering myself. None of my "sexual activities" (aka masturbating) is painful in any way. Just to answer any questions you might have for me in order to properly respond to me, im just over 5 foot, im approximately 110 lbs, and my body type is semi slim. Im not very self concious and I find that I can comfortably talk to my boyfriend about anything. Even sexual advances and personal issues. Ive never masturbated or anything with anyone. I always prefer to do it alone. Ive told him that I have sort of a personal "chastity oath" of keeping my virginity untill marriage. Im not sure if any of this is going to help you answer my question (or statement, if you will) but I'd like to share that lately ive been having trouble "getting wet". I have no problem getting turned on or giving myself clitoral orgasms but it bothers me that I have trouble naturally lubricating myself. Usuay I use saliva because (obviously) im uncomfortable with asking my mother to buy lubrication from the store but I would like to know if you have any tips for me as to how to make myself "wet".

Answer
Hi Bela, I love your name!
Sounds like you have a very healthy enjoyment of your body, and that is great! I also want to congratulate you on just staying "solo" so far. I won't preach to stay abstinent until marriage but certainly there are advantages to holding off on sex until a little later.
Getting wet varies from person to person. It has to do with your genes, and your environment (how turned on you are).
Since we can't do much about genes, lets talk about environment.
Do you find you usually masturbate because you are turned on? Or do you begin to masturbate because you are bored, or seeking the pleasure, or some other reason, and end up turning yourself on in the process?
Do you always struggle to get wet now or is it just sometimes?
I know you mentioned a boyfriend, do only boys turn you on, or do girls as well?
You said you've never masturbated with anyone else, does that include over the phone/online?
Answer these questions for me so I can understand your life a little better and tweak my recommendations :)
With Love,
Heather
cheergurl0111@yahoo.com if you would rather chat through Yahoo or email me

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith