Female Masturbation/Caught masturbating (female) HELP!

Question
This is very awkward to talk about but yesterday my mother caught me masturbating.  I was in my bed and naked and was rubbing my clitoris at night.  My mom usually checks on my late at night so i usualy finish before she comes in my room but last night i was masturbating and my mom turned on the light to check on me.  I was completely naked so my mom saw my pubic hair and boobs and vagina.  SO embarrassing!!! Ugh... I hate myself for getting caught.  My mom juat looked at me and said "What are you doing?" I said "nothing" and she looked at me and figured out what i was doing and she said "Stop that right now, we dont do that here. go to bed."  so I went to bed.  I was crying so hard.  All my secrets that my mom didnt know about me and my body my mom know knows.  I masturbate like 2 times a day and i dont know how i can stop masturbating! Please Please help me.  (I am a 14 year old female by the way)
Thanks

Answer
Hi Emily! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. There's really not much you can do to stop yourself from wanting to masturbate. That urge is as natural as the urge to eat, sleep and poop! What you can do is try to keep yourself busy, forgive yourself for being human, and try to make sure you are alone and ready to cover up when you do it ;)
Believe it or not she did it too at one point. We all do. Some people just view it as SO horrible they lash out when they come in contact with it, but I just don't agree with that at all. So I say continue to enjoy your body and be proud of it, just be very careful what your parents are able to catch you doing ;)
Love,
Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith