Female Masturbation/daughter

Question
Hi, I have a very cute young lady who is my daughter now 12 and growing up fast.  A few times I have walked past the lounge and seen her poking into her panties, sometimes I have stopped to watch for a while as bad as this is.  Her room only has a curtain over the door and sometimes I hear her bed moving in a way that says one thing, a few times I have glanced through the curtain and invaded her privacy I guess.  Sometimes I become aroused hearing her or watching and I have used her panties, gym shorts and leotards to masturbate with, as I a bad father?

Answer
Hi Jim,
No, you are certainly not a bad father! We are all curious like this at times! Is your wife/her mother at home with you two? When you peek through the curtain what do you see... have you actually seen her masturbate?
She is probably just beginning, and pretty horny a lot of the time. Does she ever flirt with you, or tease you?
If you'd like, we can discuss this more privately on yahoo messenger: cheergurl0111@yahoo.com
Love,
Heather

Female Masturbation

Heather Smith