Female Masturbation/Masturbation

Hi :) my name is Hailey and I'm a 13 year old girl. I started masturbating about 3 months ago, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. How do I reach an orgasm and get sexual pleasure in general? I feel my body, rub certain areas, and try fingering, but it doesn't work. Also, how do I become looser so I can penetrate with more than one finger? I've been trying to use two, but it either hurts or just doesn't feel right. Please help!! Thanks!

Hi Hailey -

The best way to orgasm is to run your clitoris. I know right now you aren't orgasming, but you will. You just have to be patient and keep trying.

I don't think there is any way to put more fingers in ... in time you will be able to use more than one, but for now just use what is comfortable. If anything hurts, please stop.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.