Female Masturbation/masturbation help

I'm 24 years old and a virgin. I've been trying to masturbate for a few years now but have never reached orgasm. I've tried stimulating my nipples and inserting fingers but it doesn't really do anything for me.

I tend to stick to just rubbing my clit and it feel good for a while, but then it just goes away. It gets very frustrating. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Melissa, have you tried inserting a finger or 2 while you rub your clit?  How much time do you spend when you try to masturbate?  Just gie me a little more detail.  Do you have privacy?  It is very important that you are able to relax completely.  I will be happy to help you discover the way that works best for you.  Each woman is different.  

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.