Female Masturbation/Orgasm Fluid

Question
Hello,
For the past 2 years i have been sexually active with my boyfriend. I have not orgasm-ed as yet but i have noticed since we first started having sex my discharge was creamy and jelly. Am i unable to orgasm? Is my fluid bad since its creamy and jelly?

Answer
Female sexual fluid can come in a variety of consistencies.  There is nothing wrong with creamy fluid or jelly fluid or a mix of them.  If you're not using condoms, then you might be seeing some of your partner's ejaculate too.  Unfortunately, it is not unusual for a female to be unable to reach orgasm after two years of intercourse.  It does not mean you will be forever unable to reach orgasm.  However, most females have an easier time reaching orgasm while masturbating.  If you can reach orgasm masturbating, then you have an idea of what makes you orgasm and how you can replicate it in intercourse.  It might be a matter of trying a different position or finding a position that lets you masturbate during intercourse.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.