Female Masturbation/Squirting & Organism

Question
I am 20 years old. I have masturbated few years ago. But the problem is how can i squirt like I saw in porn? when squirting it is also called organism? Is squirting fluid the same as the creamy one? I really like to do it but I don't know how. Please show me how to do it.

Answer
Anne, are you able to have orgasms when you masturbate?  The fluid that is ejaculated is a clear liquid which comes from the GSPOT(urethral sponge) which must be stimulated for a period of time to help the fluid build up.

The orgasm you will have with GSPOT stimulation is usually much more intense.  It does vary from one woman to another but most of the time it is a STRONG, INTENSELY EXCITING ORGASM.  I can help you learn to ejaculate if you would like.  

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.