Female Masturbation/I Can't Get No Satisfaction.. from my clit

Question
Once i "realized" i had a vagina, i was ten. I was probably just bored and I touched myself and realized that touching my clit was stimulating. Anyways, I masturbated regularly. More than once, twice a day or just once and maybe skipping a few days. At first just touching my clit for a second would cause a sensation through my nerves. But as time went by and I masturbated more the orgasms and the stimulation from the touch declined. And then I'm sure I started to fantasize along with masturbating. (I've never had a problem getting wet.) My problem was that that the orgasm was LESS. Which is especially frustrating because I don't climax from vaginal sex (from a penis entering and exiting repetively, actually I find it pretty boring, but that's another story). So if I can only orgasm from
touching myself and now my ability to do that has not only declined in any relative intensity but all together almost, it is quite the dilemma. Many people use sex as an outlet and also it's supposed to be enjoyable; I don't want to be aggravated and ailed by this for the years to come because I can't.
Did I ware out my clitorous? It's what it seems like.
Setting "the mood" doesn't help me. And I want it to work I haven't felt a decent or HALF- decent orgasm since MAYBE middle school. I want that intense feeling that many people get to enjoy.
Did I exhaust my nerves? I don't do it habitually now. Sometimes I go weeks or a couple or one week in between masturbating and after finishing I'm just pissed at the failure because it just "ends", no climax. And it's not what I'm thinking about while doing it. I've tried masturbating and fantasizing AND not fantasizing and just masturbating. Both results were the same.
Will I have to take things like Maca, Damiana, Licorice to help me? Will I have to depend on those and not just my "organ" itself?
I don't use toys and I don't want to. Anything that should rise me should be human.
If I take a break will it improve (it hasn't before)
How long of a break should I take? Would it even help?

Please help.

Answer
Sam, you didnt mention your age.  That may be helpful in exploring possibilities of helping you to get what you want from masturbation.  

Thank you for elaborating on your feelings and the lack of results you are getting.  That really helps me to begin an analysis of your situation that will enable us to try some approaches to discovering how to get past this bump in the road to some intense sexual pleasure and release fro you.   

OK.  One possibility is that your hormone levels have changed and maybe unbalanced.  A simple blood test can reveal whether or not hormones might be an issue.  You said you are able to get wet easily.  Is that still true today?   Also with the wetness doyou get the feeling of sexual arousal?   Do you feel the urge to have sex or masturbate when you get wet?      

Another area that is worth looking at is possible depletion of your adrenals.  Licorice root in particular will help this situation.  NOw, you also mentioned maca and damiana.  Have you tried either of these?   If you havent, then in my opinion it is worthwhile to use maca capsules for a month just to discover for yourself what difference it makes.   I do understand that you dont want to use toys or anything artificial but sometimes the cause of a problem like yours stems from the lack of certain nutrition and these supplements can be quite valuable in restoring nutrition for your glands and female orgasms.     

I hope this helps you to continue your pursuit of sexual satisfaction.  I will be happy to continue this discussion and help you explore the best solution to satisfying your sexual desires.   

Taking a break might be an option that will be helpful.  You have tried waiting a week or 2  between masturbating yourself.  What is the longest time you have taken a break from sexual activity of any kind?

More things to consider:  Are you pleased with your physical appearance?  -your breasts, your legs, etc?  Is there anything about your vulva or clitoris that causes you concern or embarrassment?  And have you had any sexual trauma like sexual abuse?  I am not overly concerned about this because you were able to have orgasms in middle school.  So did anything happen to you after that time that might be considered traumatic or tragic in your life?  It's good to reflect for a while just to be sure an outside influence is not causing your inability to orgasm pleasurably and get full sexual release.

Do you use indirect stimulation, rubbing the area around your clitoris, or do you usually rub it directly when you masturbate?   Have tried using different positions to masturbate?  sitting up?   face down?  lying on your back?  standing?  Humping a pillow or something similar?  One last question, what about your gspot?  Have you located it?  Do you know how to stimulate your gspot?  Are you able to get pleasure from it?

Thank you for your question.  Tell me your age and any other information that might be helpful.  Feel free to ask anything that comes to your mind concerning your body or masturbation.  I will do all I can to help you.

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.