Female Masturbation/what is and how to

Question
when i play with myself i use a baton thingy sometimes i am wet when i begin but when i use it and it comes out there is a slimy clear bubblyish stuff that comes out is that normal AND what is it? also i can  only put it in while on my back how can i put it in if i were say on my knees or stomach? if you can tell me please do.us thanks!

Answer
That is normal.  Your vagina and adjacent organs produce fluids.  These fluids can get loose and attached to body parts and objects that are inserted in there.  I advise against masturbating on your stomach.  That has been identified as a cause of sexual dysfunctions in males and there is some evidence that it is bad for females too.  Females who masturbate on their backs have the best chance of reaching orgasm in intercourse.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.