Female Masturbation/Female masturbation

Question
Pls im a virgin, and i like masturbating. 1. I want to know if this won't disvirgin me 2. Secondly hope it won't affect me in such a way that, the day i disvirgin, will i still see blood? Thanks im fron Nigeria

Answer
Dear Calisha,
Please do not worry!!  Masturbation will NOT affect your virginity.  Masturbate by only rubbing/touching your clitoris.  You do NOT have to insert anything into your vagina that might affect your virginity!  As long as you only stimulate your clitoris to orgasm, you should still see blood when you marry.
OK?
Nikki

Female Masturbation

Nikki