Female Masturbation/Girl & Boy Masturbation

If I understand correctly, girls can masturbate before boys. If this situation is true, how is this possible? And also, what age can girls start to masturbate?

I thank you for your reply.

ANSWER: Actually Kenneth, both boys and girls are able to masturbate at a very young age.  There is no limit at all on age when it comes to masturbation.  Also, very young boys and girls are able to experience orgasm if stimulated effectively.  A young boy who masturbates will likely have an orgasm, but he will not ejaculate.  Then as he goes through puberty a very small amount of semen will appear on the tip of his penis after his orgasm.  This amount increases until he begins to ejaculate a full volume of semen each time he brings himself to orgasm.  

I hope this answers your question.

I want to thank you for your great reply!  I know most boys masturbate, but do boys still masturbate more than girls?  More and more people seem to be more open minded about issues on sexuality.  I am just curious to know whether or not masturbation for girls is still somewhat of a taboo subject of activity.

I receive mail order catalogs in the mail, and there are at least two pages of vibrators and phalluses for sale. I'm curious as to how many women/girls order for masturbation purposes.

I thank you for your reply.

Recent statistics show that boys still masturbate more than girls, but more girls masturbate today, and they are beginning to masturbate at you a younger age.  Probably 80% of all girls do masturbate at least once by their 18th birthday.  For boys it's closer to 100%.

About female masturbation aids, yes vibrator sales are high and while more young women are using vibrators and dildos to have more fulfilling orgasms, younger girls are also using them to some degree.  Often the vibrators designed for female masturbation are not available to younger girls due to age restrictions imposed on the sellers.  Partly because a younger girl may have difficulty reaching an orgasm or of getting a satisfying orgasm for herself, many girls find ways of getting the vibrators.  A girl can become quite frustrated when each time she masturbates the orgasm is just out of reach or she has a weak insignificant orgasm in place of the intensely satisfying climax every girl wants to experience for herself.

Thanks for your great review, your interest and your questions.  May I ask your age.  

Female Masturbation

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.