Female Masturbation/masturbation and orgasm

Question
Hi I am a little embarrassed to be asking about this but I wasn't sure where else to turn. I actually have a few questions...one is, is it normal for a female to not orgasm while having inter course with a man? Also are your chances higher for pregnancy if you do orgasm because the uterus dips into the sperm when an orgasm is achieved after the guy ejaculates? Or does it not really matter? (We are currently TTC)

I'm also curious to know how many times a day is the "norm" for a female to masturbate? I'm 23 years old and my husband and i don't have sex like all month so I think its time to fly solo sometimes.

What techniques could be used to achieve orgasm? I have trouble getting there even though it feels good what I am doing. Usually I just rub my clit with one finger in circles. I've never tried putting fingers inside, would that help with orgasm? Also would using lubrication like ky make the clit stimulation a nicer sensation? Also how do you know if you're wet enough?  Is there anything else I can do to achieve orgasm? I have a small vibrating bullet but im not sure what kinds of things i could do with it. Any opinions would be so helpful!

Answer
Denee,

Yes, many women have problems getting their climax when they have  
penis-in-vagina sex.  Your chances probably are a little better to get pregnant when you do orgasm, but it is certainly possible either way.

There is no set norm as how many times you should masturbate.  You certainly need to consider masturbating until you are satisfied.  Most women your age masturbate from 1 to 7 times per week, depending on  arousal levels and other factors of course.  

Your vibrator could definitely help you.  Have you tried using on your clit or beside your clit?  Do you ever put fingers in your vagina while masturbating?

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.