Female Masturbation/sideffects

Question
Does masterbation by any means can lead to weight gain or breast enlargement. Im 18 yrs and i feel that since when i have started masturbating i.e 15 yrs, i am gaining weight and growing large breasts. Pls help!

Answer
There probably are other reasons for your breasts growing larger.  Masturbating will not cause that.   I will be happy to discuss your weight concerns.  Have you changed your eating habits?   And tell me how often you massturbate.  Are you able to get your orgasm every time you do it?

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.