Female Masturbation/Can't seem to orgasm

Question
Okay so I'm 14. I've been masturbating for a while. When I was younger I already knew my sexuality. Well my friend had been telling me about sites to go to and how she knew a way to have a great sensation. So of course, I Tried. And I could orgasm and everything. Well I stopped for a short time because I was in the denial stage thinking I was wrongful and disgusting. Well I got over that and started doing it again. I've tried in the shower, on my bed, I've tried clit stimulation, penetration, objects, etc. I just can't seem to orgasm

Answer
Your situation is not unusual for a young female.  Many don't have orgasms until they've been masturbating for a while.  Keep at it.  Try to enjoy what you're doing and don't be so focused on having an orgasm.  If you're enjoying masturbating, you'll have an orgasm sooner rather than later.  

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.