Female Masturbation/Clitoris not throbbing

Question
In the past, my clit would throb just thinking about sex, for about a year now it hasnt throbbed. No matter what. And i liked the feeling i used to get when i would get turned on, now that theres no throbbing when i become aroused its not exciting. Whats wrong?

Answer
Good news: You have gotten more habituated to sexual arousal, which means it will be easier for you to get aroused and reach orgasm.

Bad news: Ordinary things that used to be very exciting for you are not automatically so anymore.  This happens to everyone as they get more experienced.

You can still reclaim that excitement by relaxing and taking your time.  Don't count on your clitoris to throb just by thinking about sex, slow down and gently stimulate it while you warm up.  You can make it as exciting as it's always been.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.