Female Masturbation/female masturbation

Question
Hi, um I've been masturbating since i was around 11-12 and now I'm 14 about to turn 15. I don't own baby oil and i would like to know if there are any household lubricants i can use that are 100% safe and wont cause any infections.. Also, Is it wrong to masturbate at my age? Everyone makes it seem like it's a bad thing..

Answer
Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun.  Most girls your age practice it.  It is not at all bad.

Household products are dangerous for females because only fluids designed for the vagina should be inserted into them.  Products containing oils or sugars can cause infections and other problems.

Commercial lubricants for vaginal use are available at any drug or discount store, like CVS or Target.  Popular brands are K-Y Liquid and Astroglide.  Large chains also have their own store brands.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.