Female Masturbation/female masturbation

Hi, um I've been masturbating since i was around 11-12 and now I'm about to turn 15. I don't own baby oil and i would like to know if there are any household lubricants i can use that are 100% safe and wont cause any infections.. Also, Is it wrong to masturbate at my age? Everyone makes it seem like it's a bad thing..

Hi Kat. Baby oil is the best and safest so I would suggest you get that. I don't feel comfortable recommending something else because I don't know how it would affect your body. I hope you understand.

For the second part of your questions, yes, it's very normal. Some girls your age masturbate everyday; some only once or twice a week. You probably are masturbating a little more because school is out, and that is very normal as well. As long as you are not hurting yourself or taking aways from your studies, family or friend because of masturbating, then you are good to go.

Masturbation is not a bad thing. Everyone has done it, almost everyone does it but doesn't talk about it. That is where we come in and help you understand it's very normal :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.