Female Masturbation/Followup on a follow up?

Question
QUESTION: Umm no i have no older friends and i wouldnt know what to use what would i use?

ANSWER: No, hun, I mean you can buy a massager (for your back or neck) at Target or Walmart and then use it as a vibrator. A lot of girls do this and it seems to work great :)

QUESTION: Ohh that would help i think, now does a throbbing in my clitoris area normal? Because it happens randomly... Maybe i feel something after all? Im so messed up

Answer
Yes that is very normal, hun.

Picture the clitoris as a small penis. When you are turned on it gets bigger (much smaller than a penis of course) and hard. The throbbing you are feeling has to do with you being turned on. When you feel that, and if you are alone, that would be a good time to rub it.

Female Masturbation

Angie B..