Female Masturbation/Gym class

Question
Hi Nikki I am Sue and a 19 year old sports science student currently on placement at a very posh boys school which is great but I have a small problem and thankfully I found your website!!

During a Tuesday evening my friend and I run strength classes for some boys, there are only a few that come along so it is almost 1 to 1 tuition which is great.  A lad called Andy has taken a shine to me and always asks if he can be trained by me.  He is a cute lad just 13, the last few weeks it has been just him and me in one corner of the gym.  He usually wears tight lycra cycling type shorts and a few times I have noticed him adjusting himself and his erection clearly visible beneath the tight fabric!!  I use the gym rope a great deal to develope upper body strength and a few times now I have noticed him just hanging there, sometimes eyes shut.  The last few times I have seen a wet sticky patch on the front of his shorts and I think he is cumming in his shorts from rubbing against the rope.  How should I handle this?

Answer
I am not Nikki, but I will answer anyway.  

I suppose what happens to his body in gym class is his business.  As long as he is not masturbating openly, there is nothing you need to say.  Many males have had the experience of ejaculating as they climbed a rope.  If it is really bothering you, can you ask your friend to supervise Andy so that you don't need to look at him?

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.