Female Masturbation/Menopause

Question
Hi I an 53 and my wife 50. she is going through menopause, she has no desire for sex of any type, I still desire her but she wont touch me or anything. She says if I am horny then I can wank but she isn't interested in watching or even helping. I am being as concerning as I can in her needs but have nor had an orgasm for several months and it I very frustrating.
Any ideas.

Answer
Hi Robert

It's really in her hands. Most women do stop having some sexual drive after menopause, while others still do sex to satisfy their partner. If she says she does not want sex at all, ever, you need to talk to her about having an open relationship. As a man you need sex and it's not fair.  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..