Female Masturbation/Privacy

Question
So I have a big family and everyone is always in and out of the house. I can never find enough time alone to masturbate. I share a room with my two sisters who NEVER SLEEP. On top of that my mom makes me keep the room door open all the time. If I'm in the shower and someone has to go they'll pick the lock and walk in anyway. Now I'm always sexually frustrated and its showing I'm my mood. Any suggestions?

Answer
That is really difficult, hun. The only really place would be the shower. I'm sure you have told them not to come in, so I won't bring that up. What about at night in the bathroom when most of the house is sleeping ... can you go in their and do it? It's really hard to have an orgasm if you share rooms, and could be quiet embarrassing if you are caught. I really do think the only place is the bathroom. You will just have to finger and rub faster than usually. I know that is less enjoyable, but it's better than nothing.

Let me know how else I can help you, hun. Just send me another message, ok :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..