Female Masturbation/Squirting

Question
Hello, my name is Caroline. I'm sure you get this question a lot, but I have been trying to squirt for four years on and off... and more recently almost daily. I get super close to the edge, but can't get over it. I've tried relaxing, pushing, squeezing, doing nothing, enjoying, myself and my boyfriend.. I have used toys, fingers and my mind. I can't do it but feel it. How do I get over the edge? Please help.

Answer
Female ejaculation is a myth.  Some females produce a bit of fluid at the point of orgasm but most don't.  Some females expel that fluid in a way that sometimes resembles squirting, kind of the way saliva can sometimes squirt.  For the most part, females don't do anything resembling ejaculation and are OK with it.  If I were you, I would work on having fabulous orgasms and not worry about whether there was any fluid release with it or lot.  The orgasms are what really count.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.