Female Masturbation/Vagina length?

Question
Hi, just wondering, I noticed that either something is indeed wrong or my vagina is short-3 inches. I am a virgin, never used a vibrator and tampons. Is it normal for it be 3 inches? Just worried because I would suspect the man I date and marry in the future will want longer.. I do have a small body frame too. (I do masturbate I just do rubbing).

Answer
The average vagina is 4 inches long.  So three inches is within the range of normal.  I have never heard a man comment on the length of a woman's vagina.  Most are too preoccupied with their own length.  Maybe a short vagina will make him feel longer.

Me, I happen to like women with small frames and think you ought not worry about this.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.