Female Masturbation/Wet

During the day i get "wet" but I'm not horny, i was wondering if this is normal? It's only a little amount but it gets on my underwear which is annoying. I'm 13 just to let ya know.

It's very common, hun. Even if you're not horny you can get wet. It happens to everyone, but at your age there are so many changes that are happening in your body and getting wet is one of them. There isn't anything you can do to stop it, and this is happening to many of the others girls as well.

If you need anything else, please let me know :)  

Female Masturbation

Angie B..

I can answer any questions related to female masturbation. I have had a psychology practice in the state of Florida for the past ten years. I deal with, but not exclusively, females who have or are dealing with many types of sexual changes. There are NO questions that are wrong to ask about masturbation. I take every questions seriously, and will help you in anyway I can. Please feel free to ask anything, and know you will get my best advice and judgment. I have included a photo of myself on my profile. This is so you can see who you are talking to. :)

As previous stated, I have practiced over ten year in helping teen and adults overcome numerous sexual anxiety, questions about masturbation, and sexual desires --- all of which were done on a clinic level.

I have a Maser's Degree in Human Sexuality from the University of Miami. I also have a Master's Degree in Psychology from the Florida State University.

Because of the sensitivity of the issue, I would never release names of pasts clients.