Female Masturbation/Human sexuality

Question
Hello Angie,how're you doing?Nice to have you here!
I'm a guy but as you have a Master's Degree in Human Sexuality,  you are the one who can answer my question .I am interested in Psychology of sex , female psychology and Human Sexuality studies.I have read  many articles on human sexuality,but still I haven't understood well enough this concept of WHAT MAKES WOMEN WET. As a man I know visual stimuli for men are very strong ,seeing a naked woman or a woman in her underwear really turns me ( or other men) on. But when it comes to women, it is a bit complicated : It seems for women visual stimuli are not that strong; seeing a naked man or a man's genital ,as far as I know, does not make any woman wet.EMOTIONAL STIMULI SEEM TO MAKE WOMEN WET MORE THAN ANY THING(from evolutionary perspective it makes sense, of course).

I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!SO WHAT MAKES WOMEN REALLY WET? IT REALLY MATTERS FOR ME TO KNOW THIS SO I CAN GIVE WOMEN THE PLEASURE THEY DESERVE.Unfortunately in our society there has not been much discussion on this!
Thanks,

Answer
I am not Angie, but I will answer anyway.  Women are principally aroused by touch.  A lover stroking a woman's body gently or running hands around her genitals will do as much to turn a woman on as erotic images will for a man.  Soft touch is the key.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.