Female Masturbation/hw 2 get an orgasm

Question
QUESTION: I have been masturbating for a while and I cant seem to get an orgasm. I have tried doing everything but I have no access to sex toys like dildos or vibrators. Even back massagers are not an option for me. Nothing seems to work in getting an orgasm pls help :)

ANSWER: Emma, there are several factors that go into good sex.  You may not think of it this way, but masturbating can be very good sex with intense orgasm that satisfy your deepest sexual urges.  

Let me know how you masturbate, what you do with your fingers, and more importantly how you prepare yourself for masturbation:  your mood, your fantasies and your sense of relaxation and pleasure.   To give you the help you need it will help me to know your age, and also, are you a virgin?  Virgins can have very nice orgasms, in case you are wondering.  

QUESTION: I am a virgin and am 14 years old. Before I masturbate I put myself into the mood by watching porn online and then start by slowly rubbing my clitoris. I gradually increase speed and pressure and then start fingering myself. This is basically what I do while masturbating. Thank you for your help!

Answer
Thank you for explaining Emma.  What you are doing is fine.   So now we need to discuss some other aspects of masturbation.  When you rub your clitoris does it feel good?  And does it keep feeling better and better as you rub it faster and increase pressure wile fingering yourself?  

Also, how long do you keep rubbing your clitoris before you give up and stop without having your orgasm?   I think I can help you get there.

Female Masturbation

Dave

I have been helping women (mature women, young women, teens and girls who have questions) for more than 8 years. Many have found success in their attempts at first orgasm as well as more intense orgasms. Whether you are a beginner at masturbating, or just curious about it, or you have years of experience, I will be happy to answer your questions and help you get your needs met. I have become familiar with the different types of female orgasm. I can assist in finding and stimulating the GSPOT. I have helped several women to enjoy multiple orgasms for the first time in thier life. I usually gather some information that helps me to understand what is really wanted and needed. My success record is very good.

I have studied alternative medicine including how it relates to sexual energy and the delightful pleasure of masturbation for both male and female and certain aspects of sex therapy.

I have many satisfied clients. Much of my work has been done via Q & A, but I have found audio and video instruction to be most helpful. Interactive video or audio usually gives the best and quickest results, but is left entirely to the discretion of the woman asking for help. Whether you need reassurance, simple information, or 1 on 1 coaching I can help you masturbate to orgasm.