Female Masturbation/No libido

Question
Is there something wrong with me that I'm unable to get turned on? I masturbate every day usually and I have for years. Even when in masturbating I'm not really that into it, I orgasm but its just alright. I usually do it when I'm bored or even just to do it. I've had sexual experiences with guys, done everything but sex, but even so I'm not horney or turned on from it...is there something wrong with me? I'm not on any medications.

Answer
You might be misunderstanding the concept of libido.  If you are masturbating daily and having orgasms, there's nothing wrong with your libido.  No libido means you don't feel any motivation to have sex or masturbate or do anything sexual.

I recommend making a point of enjoying masturbating more and wanting to do it when you masturbate.  Anticipating it can increase your enjoyment of it.

You might also need to find a male who can make you relax before he does something sexual with you.  Relaxation is often the key to sexual enjoyment.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.