Female Masturbation/masturbartion frequency

Question
I am 82 years of age and masturbate once a week is this unusual for a woman my age.   Today I spent all afternoon doing it and came three times.

Paula

Answer
Hi Paula,
Congratulations.  And I have never heard of an age limit on orgasms.  You should check out Betty Dodson ( http://dodsonandross.com/).  She was born in 1929 I believe, and she is still going strong.  If it feels good, why stop doing it?
All women should learn from your example.  I hope that I am as sexually active as you when I reach your age.  I am very happy for you.
Nikki

Female Masturbation

Nikki