Female Masturbation/masturbartion frequency

I am 82 years of age and masturbate once a week is thyis unusual for a woman my age.   Today I spent all afternoon doing it and came three times.

Hi Paula,
Congratulations.  And I have never heard of an age limit on orgasms.  You should check out Betty Dodson (  She was born in 1929 I believe, and she is still going strong.  If it feels good, why stop doing it?
All women should learn from your example.  I hope that I am as sexually active as you when I reach your age.  I am very happy for you.

Female Masturbation

I can answer all questions regarding female masturbation. I can help you reach an orgasm by masturbating, reassure you that your masturbation habits are normal, and assist you in discovering your sexual self. I am non-judgmental and caring by nature.

I have studied female masturbation for over 20 years and am an avid masturbator myself. My research has involved one-on-one interactions, personal experiences, case studies, epidemiology, and field and computer-assisted research.

I have a doctorate in biological sciences, but female masturbation has been a primary interest of mine even before I received my PhD. My goal is to assist women of all ages so that they learn that there is no shame associated with masturbation. It is a natural act that has been repressed (i.e., guilt provoking) for far too long. Women deserve pleasure the same as men, and masturbation is the best way to learn what feels good. Once they learn, women can show their partners what they like.