Female Masturbation/masturbation

Question
hey, I'm 15 (and a girl) and I've been masturbating for three years now, but i can't get to an orgasm. I've tried looking it up on sites, tried different techniques. I've taken advice from various different sites and none of them have worked.
I've tried using a vibrator (i can't buy one so i used an old electric toothbrush) that didn't work, I've tried the shower head thing. nope. fingers do nothing. I've tried the handle of an old hairbrush of mine, that didn't work. and even humping my pillow... pf, did less than the rest. i try not to think about wanting to orgasm and focus on how it feels, but i end up all dry before i get anywhere.
i don't use a lube or anything (can't buy any and am not going to ask for some...), just the natural... juices... my spit or water from my drink bottle. nothing seems to work.
and now, masturbating doesn't feel as good as it used to.
i am a virgin, plus i may be gay, though i doubt that has much to do with it.
what can i do?

Answer
Keep at it.  It takes many females a long time to figure out to produce an orgasm, but when they do, it's fireworks.  It's important to be relaxed and focused.  Don't obsess about having an orgasm.  Just enjoy what you're doing and you might have one when you're not expecting it.  Good luck!

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.