Female Masturbation/orgasm tips

Question
hi im a 10 yr old girl and i just started masturbating about a month ago. i was wondering if you had any tips on reaching orgasm and if there are any ways to stay quiet while having an orgasm [my parents would flip if they ffound out]

Answer
More than a third of females have started masturbating by your age, which is even more than the fraction of boys who are masturbating at your age.  So trying to have an orgasm is not at all unusual for your age.  Many people make sounds at orgasm and others muffle the sounds with an arm or pillow.  So that isn't unusual either.

You can find more ideas at http://www.healthystrokes.com/youngfem.html

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.