Female Masturbation/Trouble orgasming and staying aroused

Question
Hi, I'm 14 and have been masturbating for about 2 years. I only started to orgasm a year ago, and in the past I had no trouble staying arroused while masturbatting. For the past month though, I've been masturbating every few days, and have found that I can't stay arroused unless I watch porn (and even then staying arroused is very hit or miss). I also have been having trouble having good orgasms lately, because the ones I get are weak and don't last very long. I was wondering if you had any advice on how I can get a stronger orgasm and how I can stay arroused witgout having to watch porn the entire time. Thanks!

Answer
You might be pushing yourself too hard or too often to have an orgasm.  Just relax and do it only when you're in the mood to enjoy yourself.  I don't think you have an arousal problem if it's only been for the past month.  You might enjoy using a lube, especially one with warming chemical in it.  Warm Touch at Dollar Tree only costs a dollar (surprise).

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.