Female Masturbation/daughter question

Question
Hi, I'm Jean and mum to my 9 yeard old daughter Ellie.  We have a real close relationship and often she will bathe with me and we chat away, she often is around as I change and has always seen me naked.  The other day she started asking about my breasts and nipples which are always erect, I am really sensative there and can orgasm from them being massaged.  I have no problem talking with her about sex and bodies etc, she asked to touch them which she did, as she did this though I felt a bolt of pleasure run through me and was in absolute terror in my mind thinking that her touch made me feel that way.  A few days later she was sponging my shoulders in the bath and worked her way to my shoulders and ended up soaping me with her hands eventually on my breasts, we were alone and she did this for long enough to give me a miny orgasm, am I a bad mum??

Answer
I don't think you're a bad mum, but now that Ellie has touched your breasts and knows what they feel like, there is no reason for her to touch them again.  I think it would be an excellent idea to bathe privately from now on.  You can find more discussions of this type of question from parents at http://www.healthystrokes.com/parents.html.

Female Masturbation

Doug Adams, Ph.D.